Thursday, March 12, 2015

Note to myself 1

I would treat this post as a dairy and reminder to myself. I started this year 2015 for the goal to amend my health. I would give myself time off till October and then back to work full time again. Right now, I take time off to work out and fight as much as i possibly feel comfortable to do so. The goal here is to improve my body and mentality. I'm in Pai, Northern part of Thailand. I'm person who need to change surrounding and hopefully this period of time, i would change to better version of myself. Right now, i met wonderful people and became attached to this place called "Charnchai muaythai". However, business person in me still work, I've just brought one plot of land here in Pai where i think it's a good investment.

Back to what I'm determined to do here is to change my body and attitude toward what i'm quite afraid with. I hope I improve and meet my goal where I conquer what I'm afraid. I guess people always created "battle" to themselves and try to fought always. However, we need to have plan and strategy to work with it. Right now, i'm off track quite a lot in term of changing my body as well as fighting with my fear. 1st fight in North, lost to JUMBO who has 50 percent of my skills but i let fear bet better of me. Next fight coming up on 14 of February. I will try my best to work this one out where i can be proud to whatever the outcome is.

I hope i will be a changed person. let's meet up again when I feel i need to write or remind myself that i need to meet the goal. or the finish line. DETERMINED!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment