Sunday, February 20, 2011

analysis of house vi Peter Eisenman.

we have been doing project about learning from master and how learn how they projected or expressed their interpretation of architecture at that time and seeing how disadvantage as well advantage of the design that they did. I am glad that i'm actually having opportunity to do House VI by Peter Eisenman because this man is so critical about everything around him and it makes me curious about whole bunch of things that i never paid attention to. I was being ask if i wanted to do something like this particular design of his and as i came back and think hard of it. I definitely would if the client was willing me to do this kind of new experimentation where we only concern about our design as well as the process of conceptually thinking. However, in real lives we would not have opportunities like this much for the house because it was there to serve the users. It's not installation or museum where we can play with all the spaces as well as the concept of perception and contradiction. In my view, this house actually raised the concerned as well as controversy about the possible way to live. I wasn't wrong or right but actually the successful of experimentation where he only concern about his own design and that my view about this house. Here is some analysis of the house that i actually did for analysis phrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment